Monday, June 2, 2014

School's Out for the Summer! (Part 2)

We are ALL finally out for the summer!! Landon finished up his year last Thursday.  We are super glad to be done with pencils, books and teacher's dirty looks! Just kidding, we had fantastic teachers this year!  Just glad to be DONE!

Since I did it with the girls, I have to do it with Landon too...

Here is his picture from the 1st Day of School...

And here's his picture from the last day of school!

Wowee!! He totally looks older! 

Now that we are done we can start working through our Summer Bucket List which Annika typed up for us.


Just this weekend we crossed a few things off our list (watch for my next post), and we have some other things already on the calendar. It's going to be a fantastic summer!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dan are those the same shoes? Ha Ha I beat you to it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I love to hear from you. Really!