Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's in your pocket?

The other day I was cleaning the house and as I swept, dusted, and vaccumed I was putting stuff in my pockets. You know the little stuff that you don't want your vaccuum to pick up because then it starts to have that funny smell of dust and burning rubber...you know what I'm talking about! Or that little stuff you know has a place but you're just not sure where that place is. Now that Landon is crawling like champ I am more aware of what's on the floor. I just have to teach his older sisters this! So at the end of the day, the house was all clean and I emptied out my pockets. I found quite an impressive stash of items!




I didn't realize how much I had in there! Plus, I didn't think my pockets were that big. But, it's better than this little girl:



7 comments:

  1. that's a lot of stuff for one pocket, I definitely know what you mean with acquiring things along the vacuuming way :)

    ok I can't hear sound on my mom's computer that I am currently on, but I'm still laughing, those poor poor frogs!! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you think to check your pockets at the end of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I see the maedeup I sent you!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughed at the paint can opener. Do your kids have fun with those? Mine do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is why you need pockets. I hate it when my pants don't have pockets....ok, ok, I know it is cooler without them but hey where do you put your keys, especially at work when everydoor is locked.
    MomE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a Target coupon? I could really use that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that video is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I love to hear from you. Really!