The night after we put the child lock on Landon's door, this is where we found her:

The other day she didn't take a nap. We had spent the afternoon at the pool, so I am sure she was tired. Annika and I heard some snoring and we thought she fell asleep on the living room couch. Nope, this is where we found her:
Then the other night as Dan and I were heading up from the basement to go upstairs to bed, this is who we found on the steps:
If we had only known that she could sleep almost anywhere, we wouldn't have bought her a bed!


Ah, she's so cute. Is she awake when she falls asleep in these places or is she sleep walking? You have a lot of stairs in that house for a sleep walker! :-)
ReplyDeletethat is too funny!! it's great that you always are thinking to grab your camera!!
ReplyDeletei wonder what she will do when she can't fit on the step anymore! she is a perfect fit right now!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh when I seen this. We have the exact same issue with Keira. We have caught her on the steps multiple times as well. It must be something with those feisty second daughters:)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking you should invest in some deadbolts that are out of her reach in case she decides she wants to sleep at the neighbors!
ReplyDeleteGood thing she didn't roll over! What a rude awakening that would be. Amy S
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't sleep walk. She has figured out she will be brought back to her own bed if we know she's up, so she now sneaks out of her room to where she wants to sleep (the steps). Anna, I noticed she fit perfectly too...maybe she'll grow out of this phase...that pun = BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
ReplyDeleteI had the same thought - what is she going to do when she can't fit on the steps? My next question was, why does she like sleeping on such a small area? She must like liv'n on the edge :-) Or should I say sleep'n on the edge.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I am surprised that she can sleep ANYWHERE!
ReplyDeleteHow crazy is that I have a picture of Charlotte sleeping on the stairs too!
ReplyDeleteLOL - this is great!! Often when I go to tuck the kids in to bed I find Beau in a ball on the floor. What do they have against a nice warm bed? :)
ReplyDelete